Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


Just a shout-out to my blogger pal A.Run: I can't post comments to your site with your new Team blogger option. Can you add me to your team? I want to be able to comment to your recent post!

6 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger andrew + camille

    me too!! i wanna tell him(?) that i'm a big ew&f fan too!!!!!!!!  

  2. # Blogger Unknown

    oh I'm SORRY. I was pedaling around and must have clicked the wrong button!  

  3. # Blogger Unknown

    Stores open now  

  4. # Blogger Heather

    Still won't let me comment. Says I have to be a team member.

    What I was going to say is that the day-before-yesterday I was watching Oprah - and she had an Oscar special on. I usually appreciate Oprah for the most part, but on that show she and her buddy Gail were raving about how this award was such a great achievement for the black community, and how great it was for the Oscar committee to reward this talent. I kind of though it was sad to celebrate that. I mean, who wants to celebrate the moral breakdown of the Oscar Nomination Committee. Not to mention the freedom to broadcast over National airwaves the "glorious" job of pimping. PEOPLE - the song is about putting women/men out on the street for sex. Does no one care about this kind of thing anymore? Do we really want to justify that? I'm just confused I guess.  

  5. # Blogger Unknown

    No, you are not confused. You are right. Some African-Americans think alot of things are accomplishments. Not all things are accomplishments. I think this rap thing is a money maker [i.e. getting butts in theatre seats]. So this is a way to do that.

    It's a moral let down and a spiritual let down.  

  6. # Blogger Unknown

    try the blog now. Don't know why it didn't take before.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health