Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...



Looking at supper last night I thought, "Man, are we blessed, or what?! I mean, we eat like freakin' kings!". Fantastic whole wheat spaghetti, meat sauce, mushrooms fried in butter with a tonne of garlic, and garlic bread. Amazing!

6 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Ang

    me want  

  2. # Blogger Unknown

    Slobbing like Homer Simpson  

  3. # Blogger Janelle

    feel free to come & cook for me anytime!! and i won't let my husband see this picture, otherwise he will expect something that looks just as good! haha.  

  4. # Blogger Erin

    That looks so good. I love, love, love mushrooms.  

  5. # Blogger Krystle

    Because of this picture, I made spegetti last night.  

  6. # Blogger Chica, Cienna, and Cali

    can i have a bite??????:)  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health