Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


7 things I would like to do before I die:
1. Have kids
2. Have grandkids
3. Travel through Europe
4. Own a brand new car
5. Paint a masterpiece
6. Take a culinary class
7. Build a brand new house

7 things I can't do (yet):
1. Speak Low German
2. Snowboard
3. Drive a standard
4. Drive a motorcycle
5. Play Rummy
6. Locate North, East, South, West without saying "Never Eat Soggy Watermelons"
7. Pottery

7 things that attract me to blogging:
1. Conveniently keeping friends and family updated
2. Keeping up with friends
3. A place to post my silly thoughts
4. Seeing everyone's pictures when I can't be there to see things in person
5. Posting my own pictures
6. A way to slack off during the day
7. It's like a hobby

7 things I say most often:
1. Hi!
2. Yup, I can do that.
3. Thank you.
4. So, that's the plan then?
5. Kitten!
6. Puss!
7. Babe...

7 books I love
1. Any cookbook
2. Travelling Light by Max Lucado
3. False Memories by Dean Koontz
4. Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz
5. Lightning by Dean Koontz
6. The Secret Garden
7. The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein

7 movies I watch over and over:
1. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (not kidding)
2. Mr. & Mrs. Smith
3. Sound of Music
4. Lady and the Tramp
5. Shrek
6. Shrek 2
7. The Incredibles

5 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Janelle

    isn't it "never eat soggy wieners?" haha.
    and i really want to see Mr & Mrs Smith - i just had to get over the whole Brad/Jen Aniston thing...but i'm over it...so i think i could watch the movie with an open mind now. (ok, that makes me sound like a big loser)  

  2. # Blogger andrew + camille

    yeah someone taught me "never eat soggy wieners" in grade 4 adn it's been my stand by . watermelon? what the heck? ha ha....  

  3. # Blogger Heather

    I don't know when or where I learned "Never Eat Soggy Watermelons". I've always heard other people use "Weiners", but I never really understood how weiners could get soggy. Now, watermelons on the other hand, they can sort of get soggy. Well, they can get to that soft icky and warm stage.  

  4. # Blogger Nin

    haha, I always say never eat soggy weiners too. That's awesome,
    What's the difference between high German and low German?  

  5. # Blogger Heather

    Oh gosh Nin - I have no idea. But they are two quite different dialecs. Once I learn it, I'll let you know what the difference is.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health