Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


DID YA KNOW?

Janelle inspired me to do this little "Did Ya Know" post. Enjoy!

My middle name is Ilene, but I wish it was spelled Eileen - My mom originally wanted to name me Aiesha - If I had been a boy, my name would have been Charles (phew) - I don't really like eggs, but I eat them anyway - I was in the "cool group" in high school - My favourite subject was English - My average grade was 80% - I almost failed high school Biology - I kissed a boy (on the cheek) in grade 3 - In Grade 4 I was teacher's pet - My favourite colour is Indigo Blue - My feet are always freezing - I like hot weather - I hate going to the hairdresser - I used to want to be a veterinarian, but it was too much school - My dream car would be an Audi A4 - My favourite ice cream flavours are chocolate, and black cherry - I don't like DQ Blizzards - My favourite kind of Orange Julius is Strawberry Banana - I love to bake - I don't eat enough vegetables - I do love peas - I hate flossing - I wish I would have had braces as a kid - I used to make "braces" out of a paper clip and wear them in my mouth - I eat paper - I don't eat restaurant mints - A fork scratching the bottom of a pot drives me insane - I can scratch a chalkboard with my nails and it doesn't bother me - If my brother had been a girl, his name would have been Amy - My grad dress was ivory - I had 6 boyfriends in high school - My hair has never been shorter than my shoulders - I'd love to travel in Europe - I love camping - I never knew my dad's parents - My mom's parents are divorced - I have four godchildren - I got married when I was 22 - Ryan is 9 years older than me - I've never been without a pet for more than a month of my life - I love living in the country - I like small towns - I am afraid of big dogs that jump and bark - I've never hit any animals with my car - I've never caused a car accident - I failed my driver's test once for speeding - I love riding with Ryan on his motorcycle.

2 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Janelle

    i can NOT believe that you don't like blizzards!!!! that's not humanly possible! and i join you on the Orange Julius - yummmm!
    i can't believe how many God children you have! you must have alot of friends!!
    it was fun to get to know you better! thanks for your list!  

  2. # Blogger Jenny

    Thanks for sharing!!! You know you're never to old for braces. I got mine 2 years ago in June. Best thing I have done for myself!!  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health