Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


Well, the weekend is again approaching, and boy am I glad! I woke up in the middle of the night with my head plugged and pounding with about 18 pounds of mucus, and a sore throat worthy of a shot of morphine. I hate colds. A cold is the worst because you feel too gross to work, but you aren't really sick enough to not go to work. So, I'm really glad it's Friday, and tomorrow I can try to sleep off this cold.

Tonight I'm excited to go to a girl's night out party at my best friend Robin's place. It's just going to be a small group of girls, but I'm totally looking forward to all the great chat and laughter. Ryan and I also have the option of going to a Social on Saturday night, but otherwise our weekend is wide open. I love it when we have a no-plans weekend. We can just be spontaneous, and if we feel like spending the entire weekend on the couch, we can. Plus, I bought Ryan an XBox for Valentine's Day (yup, finally let him have a video game system), so maybe I'll even make some time to play some games on that thing. I'm terrible at video games. I have decent coordination, but if I don't win right away I get bored and give up.

2 Responses to “”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    You're a good wife. :) He'll marry you again now. :)  

  2. # Blogger Janelle

    i hope you feel better!! and you have a great time with your friends!  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health