Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


My Blogger buddy Erin had this up on her site, and I thought it was kinda cool. Check out my Johari window - and let me know what kind of person I am.

3 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Jeremy

    That's a cool tool...I like it. Ang and I talked years ago about having a way to guage how your friends and family perceive you -- this is pretty close. And it's not so emotionally loaded that the results are going to shock you or stop people from being honest.  

  2. # Blogger Heather

    It is cool isn't it? I think it's really insightful - yet real. There is a negative character trait one as well, but I'm sure you'd be likely to get less feedback on that one.  

  3. # Blogger Jeremy

    No doubt -- a negative focus would be tougher to deal with, both as a participant and recipient of the feedback. I wonder why they wouldn't offer a mix of both?  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health