Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...



Guess what time of year it is?! Mini Egg season! (Amber, are you with me on this one?)

4 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Amber

    hee hee, that's great! I haven't even bought a package this year yet!  

  2. # Blogger Ang

    I cheated and had some of the Red, White and Green Christmas mini-eggs. But it's never the same.  

  3. # Blogger Janelle

    my sister could eat 7 packs in a row of those things. i'm a cream egg girl!!  

  4. # Blogger Heather

    Janelle - I used to LOVE cream eggs, but I think they've changed them. Now they are too sweet for me, and the filling isn't as runny as I remember it.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health