Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


Well, what do ya know?! Another weekend is upon us! My weekend starts out this evening with a trip to Winnipeg with Terrilee and Rebekah. Our plan is to hit VV Boutique (Value Village) and shop-till-we-drop. Hopefully the freezing rain will hold out for us so that we aren't stranded in the city for the night. Then again, that might be fun! Ryan will be going to a Promise Keepers Convention at Church of the Rock, together with my dad, my brother, three uncles and two cousins. Sounds like it will be a rockin' evening!

Tomorrow Ryan and I are going in to the city to the Home Expressions Show, and then to my cousin's social in the evening. I'm looking forward to it - it should be a good time.

I don't think we have any Sunday plans, except church, and then relaxing and spending time together. What are you doing this weekend?

7 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    Wednesday is my birthday so I hope the QUeen has something BUG pplanned  

  2. # Blogger Heather

    Happy birthday A.Run!!! Hope it's a good one!  

  3. # Blogger Chica, Cienna, and Cali

    leaving for my spring break! :) :)

    have a great weekend!:)  

  4. # Blogger Janelle

    i wanna come shopping!!!!  

  5. # Blogger Erin

    My weekend? A little work, a little play, not enough sleep!  

  6. # Blogger Nin

    The V.V Boutique is my favortie place! I can't get enough of it. Even when my hubby and I have taken trips (not anywhere far or remotely cool) I've looked for a V.V to go to there. It's where it's at.
    :)  

  7. # Blogger Jeremy

    Ryan Plett: Promise Keeper?

    I...ummm...what the...because...uhhh...but then...well...and...oh my.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health