Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


Wow, time flies! Just a year ago today...

GUESS WHAT everybody! I FINALLY got my digital camera. Now I can take all kinds of pictures to link up here. I am sooooooo happy. We just picked it up on Saturday, so I haven't had too many opportunities to take any really interesting photos. I played with it at the Bomber game on Sunday, and tried out some of the features, like sepia mode - which I love! The game was finally a good one too, with really nice weather. After the game we saw a flick, and then headed to Boston Pizza for supper while Ryan watched some football.

Hopefully this will increase the interest of this site some. We leave on Thursday morning for Quebec City. I can't wait to put the camera to use there.


1 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Jeremy

    Congrats on the anniversary and the awesome camera purchase. Looking forward to seeing more photos on Action Packed...  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health