Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


So, Steve, Ang and Emily arrived yesterday evening. It was really nice to see them - and Steve shaved his head! Crazy! We met up at Branigan's for supper, and celebrated Steve's birthday.

I'm really beginning to want that new digital camera. I'd love to be linking pics up here, but until I have the camera, it just doesn't work. Ryan isn't as thrilled about the digital camera like I am. He especially doesn't see the necessity of posting pics onto the blog. He won't stop the purchase of the camera, but I'd like it if he were more on board with the decision. If anyone can convince him that digital is the way to go - you can call him at...

A friend of mine sent me this link the other day. I'm curious to know what others think of it. I like the idea, and I'm in the right mindset to make it work for myself. Take a look at it, and let me know what you think. I love the fact that it doesn't have ATKINS plastered all over it.


2 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Tannis

    I just skimmed your link so far, but OH THANK GOODNESS someone is actually suggesting normal eating as a way to maintain healthy weight. Sad that it has to be a "new" theory to gain popularity, but I'm in full support - let me know how it goes for you...(after Fair Hills of course).  

  2. # Blogger Heather

    That's what I was thinking Tannis! I'm definately going to make an effort in experimenting with this idea... as soon as we're back from Fair Hills. I'll try to keep you posted.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health