Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


The baby epidemic is worsening! Not only do I know of two babies born within the last two weeks, and about five within the last month - there are currently at least four pregnant women that I know. I just got a call at lunch... our friends Amber and Erik are expecting.

Could everybody please stop? That would really help me to relax, and even more so, Ryan. The more babies I'm surrounded with, the more my materal instinct (and seemingly, the matching hormones) kick in. I can barely take it anymore. Our only relief is time spent with friends Rick & Lori, otherwise, everyone is a suspect.




0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health