Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


Last night we experienced what I would call a "good old-fashioned thunder storm". It started early in the evening with a few deep rumbles in the distance, but by midnight there was a full-fledged light show with all the sound effects to go with it! I was awoken from my sleep at about 12:30 a.m. with a huge crash. As my sleepy eyes focused, I could see that behind the blinds there was some serious lighting flashes. I had to get up and watch, I love storms.

It brought me back to my days living at home. My mom and I both love storm watching, and when there was a big one, she knew I would be awake in my bed. She would sneak into my room and whisper into the dark, "Heather, do you want to watch the storm with me?". I never refused the offer. Sometimes we would go out the back of the house, and watch from the deck or if the lightning was better out front, we would sit in the living room. Those were good times. I missed having my mom come into my room to watch the storm with me last night. However, it was pretty fun to snuggle up next to Ryan and fall asleep to the sound of the thunder and the rattling house... which could very well have just been his snoring.


0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health