Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


After exploring a few other blogs today, I came back to my own and thought, "To others, this blog must seem like mindless babble about unimportant, irrelevant thoughts". I stared at my screen, and suddenly felt like my intelligence had vanished behind the lame accounts of our life. I don't use big words. My deep thoughts are not recorded. I really do the same thing day in and day out, and that's all there is to it. I suppose I started the blog knowing that it wouldn't be very informative or even necessarily interesting to the general public. However, I thought it would be a good thing to learn. I also thought that we have enough friends spread throughout various areas of the earth that this could be looked at as a decent way to keep in touch, even when it comes to the boring and ordinary day-to-day experiences. I will apologize to those readers who I may or may not have lost due to the mundane content of our blog. When the inspiration hits, I promise to post something wordy and smart, and possibly even pepper it with wit.


1 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Jeremy

    It all depends what you want the blog to be for. If it's mostly for you to keep track of some things online or to record what you've been up to, then that's great. If it's also for a few of your far-flung friends to keep up with what's going on, that's cool to (I like it for that reason). People who aren't interested won't read it.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health