Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


I'm ticked off. I just wrote a wonderful post about seeing Brent and Terrilee's baby last night, and it disappeared. Sometimes, no, ALL THE TIME, computers suck.

So here it goes AGAIN...

Last night Ryan and I went to see Brent, Terrilee and Emery in the hospital. The experience of seeing a new baby for me is always hunbling, and fills me with awe. The miracle of birth has become so real in the last year, and has changed my perception of giving birth completely. So, as we came around the corner and saw the group of family and friends in the doorway of the room, I was immediately drawn to tears. Thankfully I could count on Jerry (Friesen) to assure me that everyone else had already been seen crying, so I needn't worry about it.

Emery is a beautiful little baby. He has a lot of hair, and in my opinion, he looked a lot like Brent. He was sleeping quietly during our entire visit - what a good baby! Ryan held him first, and Marianne (Siemens) made sure to snap a shot. It was nice to be able to see him in that very new born state. We are so glad he made it into the world safely, and that mom and dad are happy and healthy too.

Look at how cute our babies could be...

P.S. Looks like my previous post made it after all!


0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health