Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...



Cover the kids' eyes! I know this is disgusting, but this beaver showed up across the street from our place on Friday morning. You would not believe the traffic that stopped to look at this animal! He was HUGE! I wish I had put something next to him for context. He was at least three feet long, and almost two feet across.

3 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Ang

    i really really despise those grossly obese rats, barf. They're fascinating all the same...  

  2. # Blogger Elizabeth

    This particular blog ranks #1 for unique scenarios and photos. A dead beaver photo? I LOVE THIS STUFF.  

  3. # Blogger Heather

    I know it's wicked gross, but I just had to take a picture of it. I love how he's so obviously male as well.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health