Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...



Here is Rosenort by satellite view again. This time I've marked the location of the school. Jason, I'm not sure where Jer's old farm would be - I never knew him back then! I'd have to check with Ryan.

5 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Jeremy

    Boy, that floodway or river bypass thingie sure is a scar, eh? You can see that the river has that natural curvy flow and vegetation...but the bypass has that sort of Frankenstein look in these photos.  

  2. # Blogger Ang

    We were fully disturbed by this software last night. Blows my freak'n mind!  

  3. # Blogger Heather

    I'm totally opting for the $20 upgrade version of GoogleEarth! I could spend ALL DAY on this thing. Have you checked out the Eiffel tower - wicked!  

  4. # Blogger Heather

    The floodway sure is a nasty scar - but I'm thankful for it. It's a nice landmark to help locate things on these images!  

  5. # Blogger Jeremy

    Yeah, if it keeps the river out of your basement, who cares how it looks from space.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health