Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...



If you haven't already found GoogleEarth and searched out your house on it - GO NOW! It's sooooooo cool! Here you can see our place as it is seen by satellite.

4 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Jason

    Where is that in relation to the schools and Jer's old house? It's bit hard for me to tell (or remember) where everything is in big ol' Rosenort.  

  2. # Blogger Elizabeth

    You are brave to post that on the world wide web!  

  3. # Blogger Heather

    L - Am I brave? Hmmmmmmm... I guess I just am too trusting of the system. I once posted a pic of my driver's license - because I was so proud of the picture, and Jer H. reminded me that I really shouldn't do that.

    J - I am going to update it just for you.  

  4. # Blogger Jeremy

    I'm not sure that it's a big security risk...if someone already has your name, they can easily find out where you live without needing to see an aerial photo. Someone driving into Rosenort could find out where you live in about 15 seconds by asking the first person they saw.

    J, you saw this map, right? We lived out in the boondocks, but the school is along the river, just south of town.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health