Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


So I've noticed that the new Blog-fad is to do some kind of top ten list. For example: Ten Things I Love to eat, or My Top Ten Favourite Songs, or Ten Things I'm Afraid Of.

What kind of top ten list would you like to read about me?

4 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Krystle

    Ten things you want to do before you die?  

  2. # Blogger Heather

    That's a good one Krystle. I'll take time to think on it.  

  3. # Blogger Elizabeth

    Top ten favourite Hallowe'en Costumes you could ever imagine? Must be totally "do-able".  

  4. # Blogger Jeremy

    Lesa, the best halloween costume I've ever witnessed was on your good friend Trevor Eidse in about 1995, who came to our halloween potluck dressed up as Stephen Kehler (a guy from Rosenort who was also at the party). I believe he stopped at Value Village on the way in to buy a pair of tight Levis, basketball sneakers, some kind of logo t-shirt (sports themed?) and I think a ball cap -- Plett probably remembers the specifics. It was pure subtle genius and we all laughed our asses off...except maybe Kehler.

    How about this one, Heather? Top 10 reasons to choose to live in southern Manitoba.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health