Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


Yay! Tomorrow we are finally off on our trip to Québec City! I am really looking forward to the time off to relax. I realize that it hasn't been that long since our last trip to Fair Hills, but this will be much different. I am most excited to see Old Québec City again, take lots of pictures, spend time with Ryan, and sit in the hot tub!

I am not looking forward to all the walking that much. My siatic nerve has been reminding me of it's existance a little bit lately. Hopefully relaxation, and my new hikers will take care of it.

Can't wait to post some pics! Take care! Au revoir!



1 Responses to “”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    heath, where's the pics?! get outta that hot tub and get to work girl!
    hope your having lots of fun!
    Luv Ang  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health