Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


Last night Ryan and I went to the hospital to see Brent, Terrilee and Emery. The experience of seeing new parents with their new baby is almost too much for me. I am truly in awe of the miracle of birth, and this, of course, draws me to tears the minute I lay eyes on a new baby. Of course, last night the room was swarming with excited first-time aunties, grandparents and friends, and there I was, crying in front of all of them!

Emery is beautiful baby, with lovely hair, and a cute little nose. In my opinion, he already seems to resemble Brent, but this could all change. He was quietly sleeping throughout our visit - what a good baby! I am so glad he arrived safely, and that 'mom' and 'dad' made it too!

Look at how cute our babies could be...

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health