Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


I'm tired of these boring posts with no photos. I have been unofficially shopping for a digital camera, but I feel a little guilty buying one right now after having spent a lot of money with all our home renos. I guess I could just go out and buy a really cheap one, but I figure if I'm putting the money out anyway I may as well buy something with some quality. Maybe Ryan and I will have to buy one as an Anniversary gift.

Today is Canada Day, but we are open here at Country Graphics so that we can take tomorrow off instead. It's kind of nice, because since everyone else is closed, it's really quiet here and we can work almost completely uninterupted. I am looking forward to the long weekend - and I will hopefully get some sun. My already naturally pale skin could really use a little UV.

Yesterday, Ryan and I brought home a new addition to our family. "Sony" will hopefully provide us with many years of laughter and entertainment. I'm sure he will feel right at home.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health