Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...



Okay, so all of a sudden we have winter! We're trying to remember what we used to do to keep warm with a -38�C windchill. (For my American friends, that would be -36.4�F).

4 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Erin

    We're gearing up for temperatures in the low 30's in Oregon this weekend (I think that near -3 C), and- heaven forbid- maybe some snow. No one knows what to do! We all thought Sunday was the start of spring.

    I guess that groundhog was right.  

  2. # Blogger Jeremy

    Brrrrrrrrrrr...you guys have been a bit spoiled this winter, eh? I haven't heard any reports of anything that cold yet.  

  3. # Blogger Heather

    Erin - I am a little bit jealous of -3 right now!

    Jer - We have been totally spoiled. This is the coldest we've had so far this winter... we keep forgetting that we need to plug in our vehicles.  

  4. # Blogger Amber

    ARRRGH! I have been trying to ignore all weather reports I hear on tv & the radio. Here it is staring me right in the face....don't feel bad for posting this though, now I know I need to lock myself indoors for the rest of the week.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health