Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...



My brother left his webcam here today, so I've been playing with it a little bit. Considering how few pictures of me make it onto this blog, I thought I'd post this self portrait to remind you of how silly I look. Just kidding!

5 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Ang

    My mom is getting us a webcam for Christmas. I notified her that Tommy will grow up thinking she's a computer at the rate we visit each other.  

  2. # Blogger Ang

    Now i figured it out, you look like Katie Holmes here.  

  3. # Blogger Krystle

    I couldn't put my finger on it either Ang, your right.  

  4. # Blogger Heather

    Wow, Katie Homes hey? Nice! Thanks girls!  

  5. # Blogger Elizabeth

    A pixie forest beauty. Even cuter than Katie Holmes.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health