Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


Here's my new slogan, thanks to the "Advertising Slogan Generator":

Cuts the Heather Time in Half

10 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Amber

    Ok, that is a fun little site. I tried putting in a bunch of business related words (stitch, stitches, embroidery etc.) and it only came up with ridiculous slogans that didn't make any sense. BUT, then I put in Haileys name. "Hailey - The Freshmaker!" Hmmmmmm. I got a good laugh out of that one.  

  2. # Blogger Amber

    Ok, a few more........
    "Get the door, it's advertising stuff" -- this one was the best suited for our business. And, my personal favorite (just threw in "brutal" as the word, because some of the slogans I was getting were brutal!) "Oh hungry? Oh brutal."  

  3. # Blogger Heather

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  

  4. # Blogger Unknown

    ok Heath,

    I had to go to a temperature converter to find out that 18 degrees Celcius is 64 degree where I live. SMILES! Give me a little parenthesis next time (64 for you Americans). hahahaaa.

    Just kidding. MAN! That foggy walk seems tranquil. I been doing things that are VERY quiet and tranquil lately so that photo was eye candy for me today.

    Keep those great photos coming, my friend!  

  5. # Blogger Jason

    Puts the Jason in Britain. <---- My slogan. I don't get it.  

  6. # Blogger Heather

    Jason - I don't get it either?!?

    A.Run - You know, the fog was quite beautiful and tranquil. I could hear geese flying overhead, and the only other noise was the occasional car on its way to work - its headlights dimmed by the dense fog. I will try to remember to put in "American" temperatures for you! :)  

  7. # Blogger Heather

    By the way, A.Run, thanks for calling me Heath. No one has called me that for years, and I actually like it! It sounds awful, but its nice to have a name "for short". Thanks again for the blast from the past.  

  8. # Anonymous Anonymous

    "Marvin the Mountie Always Gets His Tannis."
    Hmmm...  

  9. # Anonymous Anonymous

    that site is awesome!

    my slogan is:
    Four out of Five Dentists Recommend Jodi.

    haha...very ironic since I just went to the dentist after many years.  

  10. # Blogger Heather

    Tannis - "the Mountie" hey? Hmmmm... I'd watch out for him!  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health