Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...



I couldn't resist - she was posed so perfectly in the warm sunbeam. I always thought that cats napping in sunbeams were just a cartoon clich�.

5 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Jason

    That is just an awesome picture! I love cats. It's too bad we can't have pets here or I'd get one.  

  2. # Blogger Unknown

    that picture is awsome! I been in this quiet and tranquil kinda thing lately. Been threatening kids that if they disturb my quiet, I was gonna hafta to make them play in the cellar!

    Just kidding...a little bit.


    Hey Heath, I am a photographer too. I nee to share wih you a few of my snap. I'll start posting them on my site!

    Thanks for the idea.

    Guess what!

    You are known at our church. Me, the pastor's wife and their daughter all have blogs (I'm the only one who keep theirs updated)...but I mentioned you one Sunday to the pastor's daughter and she said, 'Is that the lady from Canada?"

    Smiles!  

  3. # Blogger Heather

    A.Run - The photo is definately a good depiction of the serene Saturday morning we had. Just before the picture was taken, I was walking through the house in my bathrobe with a hot cup of tea, and just thanking God for life. Then I saw the kitty in her pose, and ran for the camera!

    I'd LOVE to see your snapshots. Please do post them. I could look at pictures all of the time. Even ones of strangers.

    Ha! Ha! How funny that people "know" me at your church! I love that. It's so neat to meet people through the 'net, and share life experiences, and read about different ones.  

  4. # Blogger Myron

    Great picture.

    To set that up again, I would love to see an image in which you might catch even more of the cat's shadow. A lower camera angle and a long shadow might really be cool.

    Not taking anything away from the image you did capture - well done.  

  5. # Blogger Heather

    Great suggestions Myron! If I ever have the opportunity to take a similar shot, I'll try that. It's always a little iffy with taking pictures of the cats - they don't really like to have their picture taken, and if the camera was at face-level - they are bound to just want to come over a sniff it. So far, a point-and-shoot-and-hope-they-don't-move method seems to be the only thing that really works. Maybe I need to train them to "sit" and "stay".  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health