Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...



DJ is so photogenic! She was supposed to be looking at the camera, but at the last second she looked away. I think it actually makes for a more interesting shot.

9 Responses to “”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey! Your cat is so beautiful! Is it wrong of me to not take photos of my cat more often? Am I treating her like the middle child? Hmmm ...  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I used to take full rolls of my cats, but now that i have Maria they barely get any attention at all...oops.
    btw, i have a cat named DJ too...I'll have to dig out one of the hundred of pics I have from before and post it. he's special cuz he has an extra toe..hence the name - DJ..short for DIGIT.

    :) Jodi  

  3. # Blogger Heather

    Our kitten's full name is Djibril Cisse Plett (see her tag in the picture). Ryan named her. I've decided that with names like that, he is never naming our children!  

  4. # Blogger Unknown

    HEATH!

    That photo looks like a Album cover! You are a heck of a photographer!

    I will show you my photos soon..promise!  

  5. # Blogger Heather

    Thanks A.Run! I was thinking maybe it should go on a Jones Soda bottle or something.

    Oddly enough, I had a dream that I met you, your wife and kids at some type of camp somewhere. How weird is that? And you looked like Charles Roberts, a football player on the Winnipeg Blue Bombers team! Ha! Ha! Ha!  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    So you have met A-Run then ...?
    Kidding. :)  

  7. # Blogger Unknown

    Heath,

    I went to the Winnipeg Blue Bombers website and looked at Charles Roberts' picture. Unfortunately, we don't look like each other.

    Here's what I look like:

    Picture this face:

    http://eur.yimg.com/i/xp/premier_photo/b/bfec439912.jpg

    on this body:

    http://www.bodybuildbid.com/articles/mrolympia/imgs/haney/han7.jpg

    kids, see me as this:

    http://posters.westbalkanonline.com/speedlist/FP1214%20THE%20HULK%20punch.jpg

    but the Queen sees me as this:
    http://www.markstivers.com/Cartoons/You%27re%20open-minded.html

    hahahaaa..

    Let me interpret your dream:

    We were dropping off our kids at BRAT CAMP! The one in Canada! And on the way there we crossed a foggy bridge and saw you walking and stopped and picked you up.

    Then we pushed the brats out of the car and kept rolling. Then, the 3 of us went to a pub and had some hot wings, chili and iced tea.

    Smile.  

  8. # Blogger Heather

    Ha! Ha! Ha! That was awesome A.Run, a nice little internet scavenger hunt for me to do. I like the idea of heading to a pub for hot wings, chili and iced tea. Of course, it would have to be a Canadian pub, and the iced tea would be sweetened!  

  9. # Blogger Unknown

    YES!

    Definitely sweetened! The Quuen thinks the icea tea I make at home is way too sweet.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health