Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


I Like Big Boys and I Cannot Lie...

... I just love them BIG! I don't know why, but something about a man with big, broad shoulders, and big strong arms just drives me nuts. I honestly don't find myself attracted to slim men. Not that I don't think a slim guy doesn't look nice - I just don't find them, ahem, attractive in that way. You know? Brad Pitt is good looking and all, but I need more meat! As far as body types go, I'd sooner go after a celebrity like Philip Seymour Hoffman.

In my opinion, my husband Ryan meets this criteria to a 'T'. He's perfect for me. I still can't get over how lucky I am to have such a HOT husband! It never ceases to amaze me how good it feels to be swept up into those huge, warm arms. Mmmmmmmmm... but in keeping this blog to a G rating, I'll stop there. Just had to share.

4 Responses to “”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I couldn't agree with you more Heather.

    Krystle  

  2. # Blogger Elizabeth

    This is so interesting to me. I like slim fellas, like the dude from Nightmare Before Christmas, or my fiance.  

  3. # Blogger Heather

    Lesa, I think that's a good thing. Can you imagine what the world would be like if all women were attracted to the same type of man?! Oh, the cat fights that would incur!!!  

  4. # Blogger Unknown

    Heath!

    Sorry I been away. Had a few fires to put out. Internet went out at my house too.

    But I'll have something up soon.

    Thanks!  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health