Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


I've decided today that I would admit something embarassing about myself.

I laugh at my own jokes. Yes, I do. I don't do it often in front of others, but with this whole blog thing going on, I find myself laughing out loud at things I post. I kind of think that I am quite humourous sometimes. Not all of the time, but sometimes. I think I occasionally get witty, and it's funny. So there, I said it.

5 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Jason

    Spam is soooo cool. What a complete waste of bandwidth. You may have to implement that password thing for comments, Heather.  

  2. # Blogger Heather

    Yes Jason, I think you're right! Did you accidently check out the "Heather & Friends" site? Quite funny actually. I might post about it sometime.  

  3. # Blogger Erin

    I'm glad you laugh at your own jokes! I think that I always prefer an honest sense of humor to the dry, almost invisible sarcasm that some people employ.  

  4. # Blogger Elizabeth

    I don't see any spam on your blog, Heather.  

  5. # Blogger Heather

    Lesa - I erased it - it was AWFUL!  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health