Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


My cousin Jer and his girlfriend Tara have been out here from El Paso, Texas (actually she is from New Mexico) for the last week. They stopped in here this morning on their way to the airport to say good bye, and take a few pics. Man, I really know a lot of "Jers"!

In response to my request for suggested photos to post, I was asked to post some pictures of our medicine cabinet. Ryan and I both have our own medicine cabinets, so here they are... it's amazing how tempting it was to "tidy up" the cabinets before snapping the shots, but I didn't, so this is a very accurate depiction of what our day-to-day medicine cabinet life is like.

Ryan's cabinet
Heather's cabinet

Thanks for the request Jer! I got a chuckle doing this.

1 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Jeremy

    HA HAha...and I got a chuckle looking at the photos. You're a good sport for taking me up on that one.

    If those weren't the tidied up versions, then you're a thousand times more organized than we are. I'm surprised how unrevealing the contents are, but it's still an interesting peek into someone's life.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health