Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


I've been trying (yes, on purpose) to kill the batteries on our digital camera for the last week. I'm thoroughly impressed - I haven't charged them since we bought the camera. I've taken numerous shots, played around with the movie mode, added, deleted and transferred numerous files, and the batteries just keep going. I'd like to charge them soon though, because at this point they could die out during something important. In any case, in attempt to kill them off last night, I filmed the cat for about 5 minutes. It's bad home video at its worst, with a kind of Blair Witch Project effect at the same time. I'm posting it mostly for Emily, who loves our cat, but if you watch it, please just "fast forward" to the last 2 minutes... it is the part of the flick I like to call "Paparazzi Puss". Again, to watch the video, download it onto your system first - otherwise you will just get a portion of it at a time, and it is pretty slow.

On another note, with the Christmas season sneaking up on us already, I'd like to encourage everyone that I know to make a Christmas box for Operation Christmas Child by Samaritan's Purse. I've done one of these boxes for a few years now, and it has become something I truly look forward to. I think the project is amazing, and I'd love to see it keep going. Check out the website for more details. The boxes get collected the week of November 8-13.

Blogger (the kind folks who let me run this site) occasionally post suggestions for people's blog sites. This week they posted the suggestion of having the readers tell us things they'd like to see pictures of on our site. For example, you could ask me to post a picture of... um... my toothbrush, or the inside of Ryan's nose. So, for those of you hardcore Action Packed Plett Life readers, put us to work - email me with suggestions of pictures you'd like to see posted, and I'll do my best to get them up here.





1 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Jeremy

    The toothbrush idea twigged a memory. Angelo had this cool idea for a coffee-table book a while back that would have photos of the medicine cabinets or whatever shelves/counters where people put their all their bathroom stuff (toothbrushes, makeup, shavers, hair gunk, etc). I think we were assuming that the book would be based on celebrity medicine cabinets, but since you're online, let's assume you're a celebrity.

    So...let's see your photo for our fictional book.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health