Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


The beautiful J-Lo has tagged me to do a 10 Simple Pleasures list. I think I can handle that... but I don't know if I can keep it to ten!

Heather's 10 Simple Pleasures

1. Hearing my hubby say "I love you".
2. Saturday mornings, with two cats and my hubby all cuddled in bed.
3. A new Dean Koontz book and a cup of tea (with milk and sugar).
4. Kraft Dinner and chicken fingers for supper.
5. Talking to my sister-in-law Ang on the phone.
6. Going to Morris for coffee.
7. Bubble baths in candlelight.
8. Taping The Amazing Race, and being able to fastforward the commercials.
9. Hanging my laundry outside to dry.
10. Seeing chick-a-dees at my bird feeder.

Cont'd...

11. My niece's laugh.
12. My nephew's scream!
13. Freshly shaved legs on clean sheets.
14. Barefeet!
15. A new CD to listen to while driving to the city.

I am going to tag Ang, A.Run, Lesa, and Erin for their 10 Simple Pleasures list. So, TAG - you're it!

2 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Ang

    This list is sooo nice Heather. #13, #6, #9, #5, of course....aw!
    Do you want my list in your comments or on my blog?
    That would be cool if your list was included on your right column and you could add to it all the time. Yeah, yeah, i should talk.  

  2. # Blogger Erin

    Oh good! I'll try and get to this sometime soon (maybe tonight). Thanks for the tag!  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health