Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


Welcome back! Did you have a good long weekend? What did you do to celebrate Easter?

On Good Friday Ryan and I went to the morning Communion service at our church, and my parents and my brother joined us. After church, we went into Winnipeg and had a buffet lunch at Aalto's with my dad's side of the family.

On Saturday we spent much of the day at home, just relaxing - and Ryan began preparing to leave for a business trip this week. We decided spur-of-the-moment to go into the city in the evening, and did some shopping, had dinner at McDick's and saw "The Inside Man".

Sunday morning we went to Springs Church with Ryan's parents, and had lunch at Perkins. We met up with my parents, and then headed to my aunt and uncle's home in St. Andrews for an Easter potluck dinner (I made Orzo fruit salad). So that was Easter weekend in a nutshell.

My hubby left me early this morning on a business trip for a couple of days. Yikes - home alone! I actually already miss him, as he is usually on MSN about now - saying good morning to me. But, he has to go for the good of his new company, so I will cheer him on, and hope he makes some sales.

2 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    wow, small world. my bro and sis in law go to Springs and my sis in laws parents live in St. Andrews!!!

    I'm a friend of Darlene's btw...
    Hope you had a Happy Easter  

  2. # Blogger Erin

    I'm glad you had a nice weekend!

    I was running around between services and family events, but it was all very fun. I think Easter is my favorite holiday of the year.

    I like your new picture!  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health