Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...



Where is the cat?

5 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Darlene Schacht

    It took me a while to find it! My son couldn't find it, but he said, "I see a bee" lol I didn't see the bee.  

  2. # Blogger Kimberley

    Hey Heather, great picture. I have a few like that of my dog. Hope you had a great Easter.

    It´s great that things are going better for you and I am so glad that you got good news the others day. And... it doesn´t even matter that we don´t know what it is because if it made you happy then that is enough.  

  3. # Blogger Heather

    Darlene, I think what your son saw as a bee is actually named "Buzz" - the Winnipeg Blue Bombers mascot. I'm not really sure what type of character he is - I think some kind of bird.  

  4. # Blogger Janelle

    that actually took me a while - good one Heather!  

  5. # Blogger Wenona

    That's a great picture! The cat really blends in to all the other stuffies.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health