Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


Holidays

You are going to notice an obvious theme in my holiday pictures - KIDS! My last week of holidays has been packed full of all of the kids I love most. It all began with Gina's 2nd birthday party at A'maze in Corn. We had a great time there with her and Billy, as well as David & Alicia's girls Tess, Meg and Fay. Steve and Ang arrived later that afternoon, and Ryan was finally able to lay eyes on his new nephew. We couldn't get enough of Thomas and Emily during the week. I was so glad I didn't have to work! We did all kinds of playing together, and even got to go on a bike ride in a borrowed bike trailer. The weather was pretty beautiful most of the week, and Emily got to go swimming in grandma and grandpa's pool. It was also a tremendous joy to spend time with Steve and Ang. I wish I could have my sister-in-law around all of the time. She makes me laugh so hard, and seems to understand me completely. She is definately one of my best friends, and it was so awesome to have her near. We went on a midnight walk, ate Indian food, shopped, talked and best of all - had many great laughs as we shared our love for her beautiful kids. I really could go on and on, but this would just get long and boring after awhile. At Fair Hills we were able to put in many hours of fun that included our god-daughter Gina, and Billy who is just 3 weeks old. Ryan hogged Billy a lot of the time, so I spent much of my time exploring the resort with Gina and answering her many questions, like "what culla is it?" (what colour is it), and "where did dat chipmunk go Auntie Header - is he hiding?".

All good things must come to an end however, and I'm now back at work. Thankfully the good times can live on in memories!

2 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Ang

    heather you are so amazing. thanks for lightening my heart and my load for a week, you're a true blue friend and i love you.  

  2. # Blogger Heather

    Ang, I love you too! I'm missing you so much already! I may come out on my own sometime this fall before Hawaii yet - we'll see.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health