Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


Ewwwww... today I feel like I'm coming down with something. My head kinda aches, my body aches, and all I want to do is just climb into bed and sleep... but I'm at work. The computer screen is sort of blurring before my aching eyes, and my stomach isn't sure that it likes what I ate for lunch. Crap. I hate being sick at work. Thankfully it is Friday, and maybe I'll find sometime this weekend to rest. Ya, right! I should probably just go home at this point - I'm hardly doing anything useful here.

Anyway, I've been reading some really good blogs lately. I wish I could write half as good as some others out there. Where do you get your ideas from? They are pretty good.

I was also thinking today that I really wish I was more stylish. I feel out of date. Do you ever feel like that? What do you do about it? I tend to go out and buy one thing that I feel is stylish and try to incorporated it with my already out-dated wardrobe. Then I just end up looking like one of those people who is out-dated and old, but trying to look stylish. Please offer me some help... and make sure it's affordable. My husband won't let me hire a personal shopper to help me replace my entire wardrobe.

5 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Jason

    Hey Heather. I would have to say that your writing is pretty darn good. It may seem uninteresting to you, but for others who come and visit it's a nice change from our own mundane lives. I visit every single day (is that sad?) hoping to read more on the Southern Manitoba experience and to find out what the Plett's are up to. I know it's been 24 years since I lived in Niverville; 16 years since I lived in Rosenort for that one year, but I still find the lifestyle extremely interesting.

    As far as fashion goes... Well, I'm a guy, so I can't help there :P Someone I worked with about 10 years ago gave me great advice for guys though: Jeans and t-shirts... You just can't go wrong with them because they never go out of style!

    Jason

    oh, and Advil Cold and Flu always works wonders for any pains I ever have.  

  2. # Blogger Ang

    Jeanne told me when they were out that "Heather always keeps up with the latest trends"!!!  

  3. # Blogger Heather

    Jason - it's nice to know that I helping you feel "in touch" with the Southern Manitoba crowd. I visit several blogs every day too - but more and more people are coming out of the closet as daily blog readers, so I feel justified. I like your fashion advice, I think jeans and t-shirts work for girls too. Oh, and I'm going to try the Advil Cold & Flu thing. I was able to get some much-needed rest this weekend though, and I am feeling much better.

    Ang - Did she really say that? She must have been thinking of the one day that I was able to pull a decent outfit together. :)  

  4. # Blogger Lindsay

    Hey Heather

    You know who to call if you ever need a City Mouse shopping buddy, lol :)

    L  

  5. # Blogger Heather

    Lindsay - I will keep that in mind!  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health