Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


You may have noticed that I haven't posted any pictures in awhile. Well, that is because I have misplaced my digital camera. I really only noticed that it was officially missing last night when I went to find it. I looked in all the usual places, and Ryan doesn't use it, so he couldn't have put it someplace unusual. I searched our cars, under piles of clothes, drawers, closets, crawl-spaces... I just can't remember where I last had it, or where I last put it down. I hate that! I went to bed assuring myself that I had left it at work and I would find it this morning. It isn't here either. So, now I'm back to having to take apart the house again. I don't think I left it at someone else's place - or they would have called by now to say they had it. And I don't think I've left it anywhere public, like at a restaurant or something, because the last pics I took were here at home. So, just put up a little prayer for me today that I would find my camera. I've probably just put it down someplace silly, and I'll find it soon enough. But I MISS it, and my blogs are so boring without pictures.

4 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Jeremy

    Good luck, Heather.

    I hate losing stuff -- right now I'm missing my keys, which is such a pain.  

  2. # Blogger Heather

    That WOULD be a pain Jer! I hope you find those keys!  

  3. # Blogger Ang

    Sweetest tartan print address book, brand new, filled it up, threw away the blasted little scraps of papers with scribbled phone numbers that served me so well for so many years, lost address book. the end  

  4. # Blogger Jeremy

    Glad to hear you got the camera back, Heather. I found my keys yesterday too, which means I shouldn't have to linger around the entrance to my office building looking like a panhandler next time. So Ang, you're next -- that address book has to show up some time.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health