Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


Burners, Birthdays and Family from B.C.

Well, I'm getting really excited for the next week. On Saturday we will be celebrating our god-daughter's (Gina) birthday at A'maze in Corn. Later in the day, we will head over to the airport to pick up Steve, Ang, Emily and Thomas! We are VERY excited about their visit! I can't wait to see them all. They are coming out for a week, in which we have a lot of catching up to do. The long weekend will be spent at Fair Hills Resort, where we will be able to relax and enjoy each others company. I also have all of next week off work for holidays. I'm much looking forward to the time away. We will also celebrate the many birthdays that have happened this summer, including my own, Ang's, Ryan's and Steve's (on the 29th).

I'm also pumped because I just got a DVD burner installed on my computer. Not only can I save umpteen more files to disk now, I can also download pirated movies! Just kidding! I don't have time for that while I'm at work. A DVD burner is a very handy little device. I've been able to file and store all my digital photos (in their full format) onto one disk. Very nice.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health