Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


Today I am missing a lot of people. I miss having lunch with Ang. I miss talking about design with Steve. I miss laughing with Emily. I miss watching Thomas grow. I miss my friend Nichole, and all of our adventures. I miss my friend Sarah, and her fantastic scalp massages. I miss BBC and all the people I hung out with there. I miss my friends in Regina, and going for Sunday Buffet. I miss our many friends in B.C., and the mountains. I miss you all, and many others, but I don't miss you in sadness. I miss you in fond memories, and with joy that I know I'll see you all again sometime. Hey, is this starting to sound like a suicide note? No, really, I'm just happy to have you all in my life, even if we don't see each other often.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health