Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


In order to keep everyone up to date on what's going on in Southern Manitoba, here is my recount of this past weekend:

On Friday, after posting that I was feeling awful, I went home and announced that I would be spending the entire evening doing absolutely nothing. Ryan questioned why it had taken me so long to fall into his trap of Friday night laziness. He made chicken fingers and KD for supper, and then we parked our butts on the couch for the remainder of the day. It was FANTASTIC! "I wanna doo dat again"!

On Saturday, I enjoyed a stellar waffle with pudding, blueberries and caramel sauce at the Café with Kristen. I spent the rest of the day catching up with all the stuff I didn't do on Friday, and then we headed off to the city. We joined Frank and Jeanne for supper at Grapes, and then off to the Bomber game we went. It was a beautiful evening, and the game ended in a Bomber win to top it all off!

Sunday morning we ventured to church, and napped after *faspa. I made Ryan some ginger snap cookies, and then we hopped into the car with Terril, Brent and Emery and went off to the city to join James and Sherisse for supper at Earls (see pics below). We had a great time, and capped the evening off with ice cream at BDI (Bridge Drive In). Does it get more Manitoban than BDI?

*To my non-Mennonite readers: Faspa is Low German for "light lunch". I should probably use more Low German in my writing, and explain the meanings of the words. It's truly a language made for a good laugh.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health