Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


Wow! The day has finally come - I leave tomorrow for Powell River. I am thrilled, and yet I'm not completely enamoured with the idea of having to be up tomorrow morning at 4:00 a.m. I suppose it will all be worth - in fact - I know it will! I am of course also a little sad to leave my husband home alone for the first time since we've been married. I love travelling with him, and he offers a security that I will not have on my own. I do look forward to coming home to him after a week away, probably with a rekindled appreciation for his presence in my life. So that is the good part about leaving him. It's hard to imagine being in Powell River tomorrow before 1:00 p.m., but that is the plan, and I am sooooo looking forward to seeing everyone! Yay, just one more sleep.

And now, a monumental first time entry from Ryan...

Hi? Okay, since I am forced to participate in this charade of packed action, here are some thoughts that have been on my noggin.
Concrete Blonde should have been way more popular than they were. How could a band that writes and perform such stirring and meaningful songs go so unnoticed.
I have decided that "The Three Days of the Condor" (Robert Redford) is my favorite movie of all time. A spy movie involving no kung-fu or laser rifles, just a man on the run forced to outthink his would-be killers.
Stomp 442 by Anthrax should be purchased by every bloodsport franchise and force fed to their atheletes. It is compressed adrenaline, fuel for any act of senseless violence a person would ever want to undertake.
I like my wife's bum.
Hope no one is too disappointed, this may never happen again.

2 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger Ang

    That was the best blog ever written.
    Just git your butt out here ryan!
    Thank you for the cute cute baby clothes by the way, you two are far too generous, we're pretty overwhelmed.  

  2. # Blogger Jeremy

    Hilarious, Plett. Next time you could even write your own post, instead of hiding it in one of Heather's.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health