Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


The knee problems just don't end at our house. My knees have still been terribly uncomfortable, and on Tuesday I had an ultrasound down on the backs of my legs to see if there is anything going on in there. I haven't heard back from the doctor yet, but I am just praying that I get some answers. In the meantime, the Advil bottle and I are getting to know each other better.

And then, with all of the going on, Ryan dislocated his knee last night during his soccer game. It was a late game at 11:00, so I didn't go along, and he busted up his knee right at the end of the game with 20 seconds left. He didn't get home until about 3:30am. So anyway, at least I have someone to hobble with now, but we are a sad sight for sore eyes. You'd think we were a couple in our 90's.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health