Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


I went to my doctor today to get the results from my ultrasound, and for a second opinion on my leg issue. The results of the test were of no great help, but after a lengthly question and answer period, the doctor told me she is quite sure I have Parvovirus. Similar to a cold, it can be acquired through the air, and does not necessarily portray any immediate symptoms. In babies, this virus is known as Slapped-cheek disease, but the symptoms in adults are very different. It is very nice to know that what is happening in my body is not doing any permanent damage. Unfortunately, she says it could take up to eight weeks for the virus to dissipate. This means several more weeks on Advil, and resting the legs as much as possible. I feel a lot better having an answer, and that alone will probably help me feel better in a long run. Thanks to those who called/emailed with encouraging words and advice.

Here's a neat shot of a Rosehip completely encased in ice. The very warm weather turning to cold made for some interesting ice formations. Also, a picture of the massive bubble of water in our bedroom ceiling, and the drip-dry process.



0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health