Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


This weekend was a good one. On Friday, my bro Matt came for supper, and then Ryan headed off to Morris to watch hockey and I settled in to watch a movie. I saw "Cellular". It was pretty good, I enjoyed it.

Saturday was the perfect day for a nice sleep in, and then Ryan headed off to coach his guys in Oak Bluff. I spent the afternon puttering around the house. In the late afternoon I headed out to the city with Terrilee, and we went in to Giselle's for a fabulous massage. It was fantastic, and care of our wonderful husbands who had given us gift certificates. After the massage we met up with the boys at Moxies, and had a great supper. Then it was a dash for the Canadian Mennonite University where Angelo was having his film, "On a Sunday" premier. It was super nice to see him, and the film was great. We parted ways with the Friesen's at that point, as they had to go home and put baby to bed. The rest of the Eidse gang, and some other friends, went out to Buccacino's to celebrate the movie premier. It was really nice to talk to Angelo, and catch up with some other's as well. Silly me, I forgot to take the camera with me - so I have no good shots from the weekend at all.

On Sunday we had church at the arena, with lunch to follow, and then free time on the ice as well as table games and activities. We stuck around most of the afternoon, spending more time with Terril, Brent and Emery and other friends. Ryan got into a great game of Krokano with H.R. Friesen (Brent's grandpa) and a couple of young boys from his hockey team. Terril and I watched the activities from a far, and I spent some quality time with a smiling and content Emery. In the evening, Ryan and I made lasagna together (yes, he is letting me in on the secret process of preparation of the "noodle cake"). Matt joined us again for supper, and watching the Super Bowl.

I'd have to say that this weekend made me feel entirely content and happy with my current position in life. I felt fulfilled and blessed, and above all, happy to be alive and able to enjoy all of the wonderful people in my life. That feeling of "life is good" is amazing, especially when I can look at it from the perspective of someone who knows that life in other areas right now is not so good.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health