Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


Hey everyone! I am here in lovely Maui, and we are having a fabulous time. The last three days have been gorgeous, with highs in the +30's. Today it's a little cloudy, but perfect for Ryan as he is out golfing. I'll probably hit the shopping centre shortly, but had to come online this morning to find out what I could about Trevor and Candace - we've been watching all the CNN coverage of the tsunami. Unbelievable. I am very thankful that they are safe, and now I can let everyone else here know that as well. Thank God for internet!!! We are in a place that could just as easily be wiped out by such a disaster, and in all honesty I have been a little nervous now. I think I'll just stop watching the news.

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas! We miss you, and we hope you have a great New Year too!

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health