Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


Truly a miracle... incredible. Can you see it?

My Child
You may not know me, but I know eveything about you ...
Psalm 139:1
I know when you sit down and when you rise up ...
Psalm 139:2
I am familiar with all your ways ...
Psalm 139:3
Even the very hairs on your head are numbered ...
Matt. 10:29-31
For you were made in my image ...
Gen 1:27
In me you live and move and have your being ...
Acts 17:28
For you are my offspring ...
Acts 17:28
I knew you even before you were conceived ...
Jer. 1:4-5
I chose you when I planned creation ...
Eph. 1:11-12
You were not a mistake, for all your days are written in my book ...
Psalm 139:15-16
I determined the exact time of your birth and where you would live ...
Acts 17:26
You are fearfully and wonderfully made ...
Psalm 139:14
I knit you together in your mother's womb ...
Psalm 139:13
And brought you forth on the day you were born ...
Psalm 71:6
I have been misrepresented by those who don't know me ...
John 8:41-44
I am not distant and angry, but am the complete expression of love ...
1 John 4:16
And it is my desire to lavish my love on you ...
1 John 3:1
Simply because you are my child and I am your father ...
1 John 3:1

1 Responses to “”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    YOU are a miracle Heather, thank you for the role that you fulfill so amazingly as an auntie. Hope you and Ryan are ready for another die-hard little fan!
    Thanks for the dedication page!
    Love Ang  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health