Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


I like the idea of putting photos directly into my blog, but I think it's nice to view the larger version - and so far, I can only link those externally.

On the weekend, we got to meet my cousins Patrick & Ang Kroeker's new baby - Simon Joel Peter. What a sweetheart - he was just 17 days old when we saw him. I think he looks just like his dad.

We also went to Mona Lisa's for supper together with Frank and Jeanne. Jeanne's paintings are currently hanging in the restaurant, and she has also sold one of them. We are quite proud of her! Next we will get to see my mom's art at the Manitoba Art Expo at the Assiniboia Downs this weekend.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health