Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


I know, I know, it's been almost two full weeks since I've written. In all honestly, life has been busy with all the very normal things life is usually busy with. Ryan is busy with hockey on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Last weekend he played in the EM Cup for Rosenort Fellowship Chapel. I think he had a good time, but he spent more time complaining about how sore he was after it all. Other things we have been up to: always house projects, trips to the city, work, etc., etc.

I haven't even really been taking many pictures. However, I missed an INCREDIBLE photo op last week Thursday. Ryan and I were travelling home cross-country from Steinbach after one of the EM Cup hockey games. It was a beautiful, clear night - and not too cold. We turned west onto a gravel road, and when I looked out my window across the darkened fields I saw the most amazing Northern Lights I have ever seen. I was in awe, with my nose pressed almost to the window. They were incredibly bright, with all colours changing rapidly, and moving constantly. It was stunning. Just then, we approached a field where the farmers were still at work trying to rescue their crops. Three combines were parked in a semi-circle near the road - all their lights on and dust rising to the night sky. Three more grain trucks also idled near the road, and in the light from their beams there were five farmers standing in a line - only their silhouettes visible from the road - arms crossed across their chests as they stared above to the fantastic show of lights. If ONLY I had my camera!!! Breathtaking.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health