Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


Ryan and I had a fabulous weekend. On Friday night we just hung out at home, and I caught up on some of my cleaning. On Saturday morning, Ryan had a hockey practice with his ten year-olds and I prepared food for supper. Around 5:00 our friends arrived in a van load! Rick & Lori, Jeff & Lorna and Kyla & Shaun came down from the BIG CITY for a fantastic supper, wine and dessert. They also got the grand tour of the house, apparently there was a smell.

On Sunday morning we went to RFC for Brent & Terrilee's baby dedication service for Emery. There was a great potluck lunch that followed, and then Ryan and I went home to nap. In the evening we picked up friend Sherisse & James, and met up with Amber & Erik for a (long overdue) supper together at Moxies. It was really nice to connect with them after a long summer of being apart.

This week will be the usual, however, we will likely attend the funeral of my great-aunt Bertha. I was able to share a special moment with her at one of my bridal showers. She present me with a gift of crystal salt and pepper shakers that she had received as a gift 25 years ago from my great-grandmother Smith. She also gave me one of the teacups and saucers from her China set. I'm glad I had that moment with her before she passed away.

The rest of the week will be busy with hockey practices, and the normal hussle and bussle of last minute trips to the city - and hopefully we will finally paint our back entrance.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health