Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


Okay, OKAY already! So I've heard through the grapevine that the name of our blog has been getting some harsh judgement by those who come to view it. Alright, maybe it hasn't gotten harsh judgement, but apparently it has been mentioned in *shput. I don't take offence, I just have to stick up for myself. All I wanted to do was create the blog... I wasn't feeling particularly inspired or creative when I put in that title. So, if you feel that you are the Titan of Titles and the King of Kick-Ass Blogs, please, email me with your ideas for a bigger and better blog name for Ryan and I. Just click the "Email Me Here" link under "Links" with your thoughts. (Other emails are also always appreciated, and generally responded to.)

*There is rarely a good English word that can be used to accurately define a Low German one. Shput is somewhere in between blastphemy and teasing - but where the line is, no one can be sure, and how it's used often differs.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health