Action Packed Plett Life

Welcome to a day in the lives of our little Plett family...


To be honest, I really don't want to talk about it... but I will. I am only talking about it because I want to keep you all informed about what's going on in our lives, and this is what is going on today. I am not happy about it. Everyone at work today already knows that I am not talking about this, so if you can, please try and feel that you are in some way privileged.

The fact is, that when I woke up this morning, it was completely white outside.

The view out my window at work is depressing. Why in the WORLD do we live in this Province?! I am just not in the mood to deal with this today. For goodness sake, two days ago I was pulling weeds out from between my tulips and daffodils (thanks Ang)! Just yesterday I planted some seed for dill and other herbs. To sum it up in a word... crap.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


The WeatherPixie Website Counter
Free Site Counter XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 Action Packed Plett Life | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health